Making changes to your home? You are at the right place!
Please note that most exterior home improvements have specific criteria that must be adhered to so be sure to review the Architectural Guidelines:
Monthly ARC meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm via Zoom or in person at the main Clubhouse at 1131 Commons Drive. Contact staff for room and passcode. The ARC will review the application, then make a recommendation for approval or rejection to the Board of Directors.
1. Signed Home Improvement Application (click on link above to download)
2. House plan showing proposed improvements
(obtain from office or print from Interactive Community Map on Home Page)
3. Brochure showing specifications about proposed product(s)
4. Contractor’s proposal showing method of installation (Prices may be blacked out)
5. Applications for Heating/Air Installations, Windows and Rooftop Solar Installations and have further paperwork requirements- see below.
The Directors will make the final determination at the next regularly scheduled open Board meeting.
Here is a flyer showing the approved front door colors: Approved Door Colors
Here is the approved criteria for all Solar Installations : Solar Criteria
Here is the approved criteria for Accessory Dwelling Units and Junior Accessory Dwelling Units: Arch Criteria for ADUs and JADUs-4.8.20
We have architectural drawings for some of the house models. Click HERE to see them.