Making changes to your home? You are at the right place!
1. Signed application (scroll down to download this form)
2. House plan showing proposed improvements
(obtain from office or print from Interactive Community Map on Home Page)
3. Brochure showing specifications about proposed product(s)
4. Contractor’s proposal showing method of installation (Prices may be blacked out)
5. Applications for Heating/Air Installations, Windows and Rooftop Solar Installations and have further paperwork requirements- see below.
Please note that most exterior home improvements have specific criteria that must be adhered to so be sure to review the Architectural Guidelines:
Monthly ARC meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month at 5:30 pm via Zoom. Contact staff for room and passcode. The ARC will review the application, then make a recommendation for approval or rejection to the Board of Directors.
The Directors will make the final determination at the next regularly scheduled open Board meeting.
Here is a flyer showing the approved front door colors: Approved Door Colors
Here is the approved criteria for all Solar Installations : Solar Criteria
Here is the approved criteria for Accessory Dwelling Units and Junior Accessory Dwelling Units: Arch Criteria for ADUs and JADUs-4.8.20