- Parking Survey- Your Input Needed January 1, 2017
Sound off! We want your opinions regarding parking in Nepenthe!
Many residents have voiced their concerns about the existing parking policies.
- How to Dispose of Your Christmas Tree… December 27, 2016
The City of Sacramento has generously provided several free drop off locations(listed below). If it is difficult for you to ...
- Phase III Siding and Painting Schedule September 7, 2016
The last phase of the siding and painting project is about to begin. When you receive the notice from James ...
- Current Architectural Review Schedule May 16, 2016
Deadline to turn in application: February 3, 2017
Your application will be reviewed on Saturday, February 11, 2017 at ...
- Important Parking Reminders February 11, 2016
I want to take a minute to talk about one street in the community that seems to be very heavily ...
- Crime Prevention Techniques October 8, 2015
Three factors must be present for crime to occur: desire, ability, and opportunity. While an individual’s desire and ability ...
Come and walk the miles of pathways meandering throughout Nepenthe's heavily wooded and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- On-site management office
- Large modern kitchen
- Library and card room
- Fitness center
- Meeting room
- Social lounge area
- Three pools
- Three lit tennis courts
- Two cabanas
- Near the American River Parkway
Fences, roofs, and siding, and front-yard landscaping are maintained by the association. All work is done promptly and to high standards, keeping Nepenthe rated as Sacramento's top Homeowners Association.