- January Nepenthe News Now Available January 15, 2018
The January Nepenthe News is now available for reading or downloading here: Newsletter
- Got Questions About Insurance? January 4, 2018
Join us at the Clubhouse on Saturday, January 20 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am to hear from our insurance ...
- Finance Committee to Meet August 25, 2017
The Finance Committee will be meeting to discuss the first drafts of the 2018 Reserve Study and Budget. This meeting ...
- Notice of August 2, 2017 Board Meeting July 28, 2017
Next Wednesday, August 2nd is the regularly scheduled monthly Open Session of the Board of Directors. As always, members are ...
- Board to Consider New Parking Rules July 3, 2017
The Draft Parking Enforcement Rules below reflect the input received from homeowners during the two online surveys and two Town ...
- CC&R Amendment Status Report June 30, 2017
Last night at their Special Open Session, the Board of Directors received the report of the Inspectors of Election. You ...
Come and walk the miles of pathways meandering throughout Nepenthe's heavily wooded and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- On-site management office
- Large modern kitchen
- Library and card room
- Fitness center
- Meeting room
- Social lounge area
- Three pools
- Three lit tennis courts
- Two cabanas
- Near the American River Parkway
Fences, roofs, and siding, and front-yard landscaping are maintained by the association. All work is done promptly and to high standards, keeping Nepenthe rated as Sacramento's top Homeowners Association.