- Notice of August 2, 2017 Board Meeting July 28, 2017
Next Wednesday, August 2nd is the regularly scheduled monthly Open Session of the Board of Directors. As always, members are ...
- Board to Consider New Parking Rules July 3, 2017
The Draft Parking Enforcement Rules below reflect the input received from homeowners during the two online surveys and two Town ...
- CC&R Amendment Status Report June 30, 2017
Last night at their Special Open Session, the Board of Directors received the report of the Inspectors of Election. You ...
- Tree Work Approved June 9, 2017
Here is the Arborist’s Report from our March 28th Tree Walk
4.1.17 Nepenthe Tree Walk. P.Dubois
The Grounds Committee ...
- Parking Policy Update March 14, 2017
See below for a ...
- Living in Nepenthe- What You Need to Know January 31, 2017
Saturday, March 4th, 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, Nepenthe Clubhouse, 1131 Commons Drive
This popular event is back! Whether you are ...
Come and walk the miles of pathways meandering throughout Nepenthe's heavily wooded and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- On-site management office
- Large modern kitchen
- Library and card room
- Fitness center
- Meeting room
- Social lounge area
- Three pools
- Three lit tennis courts
- Two cabanas
- Near the American River Parkway
Fences, roofs, and siding, and front-yard landscaping are maintained by the association. All work is done promptly and to high standards, keeping Nepenthe rated as Sacramento's top Homeowners Association.