- Parking Policy Update March 14, 2017
See below for a ...
- Living in Nepenthe- What You Need to Know January 31, 2017
Saturday, March 4th, 9:30 am to 1:00 pm, Nepenthe Clubhouse, 1131 Commons Drive
This popular event is back! Whether you are ...
- AT&T Internet January 31, 2017
Get the speed you need at the price you’ll love with AT&T Internet. Click here for more information.
- Parking Town Hall January 25th – RSVP requested January 20, 2017
Thank you to those homeowners who participated in the parking survey that ran from January 1st through 18th. The Parking ...
- Phase III Siding and Painting Schedule September 7, 2016
The last phase of the siding and painting project is about to begin. When you receive the notice from James ...
- Current Architectural Review Schedule May 16, 2016
Deadline to turn in application: April 7, 2017
Your application will be reviewed on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at ...
Come and walk the miles of pathways meandering throughout Nepenthe's heavily wooded and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- On-site management office
- Large modern kitchen
- Library and card room
- Fitness center
- Meeting room
- Social lounge area
- Three pools
- Three lit tennis courts
- Two cabanas
- Near the American River Parkway
Fences, roofs, and siding, and front-yard landscaping are maintained by the association. All work is done promptly and to high standards, keeping Nepenthe rated as Sacramento's top Homeowners Association.