- Medicare Help November 11, 2016
Do you know MJ? You may have seen her on the Pickleball courts or working on the Outreach Committee. What ...
- Measure B: YES or NO? Come Learn More! October 4, 2016
Please join us on October 15th for our normal Coffee in the Clubhouse, 10:00 am to Noon. We will have ...
- Phase III Siding and Painting Schedule September 7, 2016
The last phase of the siding and painting project is about to begin. When you receive the notice from James ...
- Click here to see what AT&T has to Offer: August 15, 2016
Want to enjoy up to 99% reliability and consistently fast speeds? You’ll have more ways to connect with great savings. ...
- Residency Audit August 12, 2016
We are attempting to verify the residency for the rental homes in the community. Our administrative assistant, Roshuna Creswell, may ...
- Parking Committee Reports to Board August 5, 2016
The Ad Hoc Parking Committee was appointed by the Board on July 6th to study the parking issues and concerns ...
Come and walk the miles of pathways meandering throughout Nepenthe's heavily wooded and beautifully landscaped grounds.
- On-site management office
- Large modern kitchen
- Library and card room
- Fitness center
- Meeting room
- Social lounge area
- Three pools
- Three lit tennis courts
- Two cabanas
- Near the American River Parkway
Fences, roofs, and siding, and front-yard landscaping are maintained by the association. All work is done promptly and to high standards, keeping Nepenthe rated as Sacramento's top Homeowners Association.